Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Caitlin Emma Perry

Since I was past my due date by 5 days and having been rejected for a day and a half by the hospital on my induction because they were full up, I decided to take things into my own hands and go into labor on my own.
After 13 hours of labor Caitlin Emma Perry was born on July 29, 2011 at 9:57pm. She weighed 7lbs 4oz and was 19 1/4 inches long and could not have been more perfect.

We ended up staying in the hospital for 3 days because of a new rule they have, but it wasn't bad and it gave Sean and me time to bond with our little girl.

Once we were released to come home on Sunday, this is what was awaiting us at home. Thanks to Ty and Michelle and the boys (Ryan too!) for making our homecoming very sweet.

And here she is, all bright eyed and bushy tailed...

Just kidding!

It took a little time for Ryan to adjust to having a new baby in the house, only about a day or two. But since then he has become such a good big brother. He was so happy to get to hold her for the first time.

Big brother kisses!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! So cute...I love the picture of Ryan kissing Caitlin! So precious

    ReplyDelete